List of Fetal Radiology India Protocols for PG Dissertations in India
Fetal Radiology India is developing brief protocols that can be considered as dissertation topics in Fetal Radiology for post graduate students.
These will include the aims, study design, sample size, and methods in brief and a data entry sheet in MS Excel. We will further guide the students, who are interested, on the literature review and technical details of measurements. Fetal Radiology India will provide statistical support for the analysis and guide with interpretation of results.
Students and Guides who are interested can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for the brief protocol and further support on analysis.
The list of protocols
- Correlation of estimated fetal weight in the third trimester using different formula and absolute birthweight
- Association of Nasal Bone Length and Prenasal Thickness with Birth Outcomes
- Diagnostic Effectiveness of early second trimester Doppler for early and late onset PIH
- Diagnostic Effectiveness of early second trimester Doppler for early and late onset FGR
- Diagnostic Effectiveness of first trimester Doppler studies for early onset PIH
- Diagnostic Effectiveness of first trimester Doppler studies for early onset FGR
- Association of third trimester Cerebroplacental Ratio with adverse perinatal outcomes
- Association of Aortic Isthmic Index with adverse perinatal outcomes
- Diagnostic Effectiveness of first and second trimester cervico uterine angle measures for preterm labour
- Diagnostic Effectiveness of Fetomaternal Imaging Radiology Assessment and Diagnostic Score-India to identify pregnancies at high risk for adverse outcomes
More Protocols will be added to the list soon.